Angler & Young Angler Fishing Tournaments (AYA) began in 1998, to enable youth the opportunity to fish in a Competitive style tournament. AYA was one of the first organizations to offer this current tournament format catering to young anglers and adults. The main objective is to introduce and educate young anglers to competitive sport fishing in a fun environment surrounded by family and friends while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Each team in the tournaments consist of one angler and two young anglers ages 17 and under. Every team will have a fantastic day complete with a day of fun fishing, an official weigh-in, prizes, awards, and Toppers Pizza. No one leaving this event will leave empty-handed!
- Tournament takes place on July 13, 2019
- Fishing starts at 8:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm
- All entries must be accompanied with the entry fee to be valid and be received by June 15, 2019
- Entry fee per team is $150
- Each team will consist of one adult and up to two youth under age 17
- Payment options – Interac, Visa, MC, or Cash
- Field is limited to 50 teams
- Late entries will not be guaranteed admission or a starting position
- Alternates will be held until the week of the tournament
- Registration forms available at Guiho Saw Sales & Marine (2480 Riverside Drive, Timmins, ON) or by download below
- Early Bird Draw prize for a Stihl Chainsaw for all registrations received before June 15th!
- Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 teams
- All participants will receive a medal
- All youth anglers will have an opportunity to choose from the many sponsored prizes available
- The grand prize consists of a Lund A12 Aluminum boat, Mercury 5hp 4-stroke motor, and trailer package
- The grand prize of the boat, motor and trailer package will be awarded via draw from all registered participants of the tournament
Prize details are subject to change
Completed Entries should be mailed or brought to:
Guiho Saw Sales & Marine Limited
Ref: AYA 2019
2480 Riverside Drive
Timmins, Ontario Canada, P4R 1M9
Phone: 705-264-9596 or Email: email@example.com
For More Information and Rules visit the Angler Young Angler Website www.angleryoungangler.ca.